Pre- Sales Commercial Manager
Salary – £45,000 – £55,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the world’s leading technology businesses. An instantly recognisable global brand with multibillion-dollar revenues, the business has over 100 international offices and a client base made up of the world’s leading companies. With a broad portfolio of evolving service offerings, a history of technology innovation, and a growing commercial department, they offer unrivaled development and progression opportunities for commercial professionals.
95% of our more junior roles are post contract signature, this is a rare opportunity focus specifically on front-end deal-making.
You will work with the account leadership team to:
- Advise on the commercial implications of proposed new initiatives.
- Lead negotiations for both new business and renewals within the account
- Settle disputes
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Successful track record of structuring and negotiating service or complex product deals.
- Proven ability to work within a big corporate organisation
- Experience of operating right across a business, from senior management to more junior levels.
- Experience of working in a post-contract signature environment
- Comfortable with contract analysis and must be able to draft from scratch.
- Excellent relationship skills
- Sector experience is not essential. You may come from an outsourcing background but alternative sector experience such as aerospace & defence is equally relevant.
NB – This is not a sales role, you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent commercial/legal skills.