Subcontract Manager / £60K + benefits / Surrey
Our client is the largest defence company in the world. This opportunity is part of their cyber security division, a real area for growth and progression as they support government agencies around the world in the growing fight against cybercrime.
The role would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Subcontract manager to use their knowledge and skillset to support two huge framework agreements with the UK gov in both Space and Electronic Warfare. With over 150 suppliers, you will use your experience to manage the existing base, whilst supporting the customer in their procurement activities. You will need to think strategically and have an excellent knowledge of suppliers in the defence and cyber sector.
This role will provide real exposure to key stakeholders both internally and externally, providing opportunities for growth and career progression.
There are some skills that are essential:
- Sound drafting/technical competency
- Broad knowledge of suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence and authority
- Experience of building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Exposure to defence contracts
- Experience dealing with MOD/DEFCONs