Commercial Contracts Manager / £45,000- £55,000 + Additional Benefits / Oxford / Permanent
Our client is a market leader in the Logistics and supply chain sector. They are currently recruiting for a commercial manager to take ownership over one of the biggest portfolios of contracts in the business. Working closely with the Commercial Director, there is huge progression and development opportunity for someone looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Advise on the commercial implications of proposed new initiatives.
- Lead negotiations for both new business and renewals within the account
- Settle disputes
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Successful track record of structuring and negotiating service or complex product deals.
- Proven ability to work within a big corporate organisation
- Experience of operating right across a business, from senior management to more junior levels.
- Experience of working in a post contract signature environment
- Comfortable with contract analysis and must be able to draft from scratch.
- Excellent relationship skills
- Sector experience is not essential. You may come from an outsourcing background but alternative sector experience such as aerospace & defence is equally relevant.
NB – This is not a sales role, you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent commercial/legal skills.