London with Flexibility to WFH
£50,000 – £65,000 + extensive benefits
Our client, a global technology business, currently has an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join their team. This newly created opportunity has arisen due to rapid growth within the business and will be a mixture of pre and post contract signature commercial management within one of the company’s largest accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Act as a commercial focal point to the central business teams and to the garrisons and provide commercial advice and support to their day to day activities.
- Provide commercial and legal support as required to business development, major works, and the contractual change/compensation event processes. Including the preparation of commercial responses for bids and proposals..
- Risk identification, management and mitigation, including the preparation of commercial risk assessments for bids and proposals, and the development of innovative risk avoidance measures to ensure business objectives can be met.
- Contract interpretation and dispute resolution, including providing guidance on contractual commitments and entitlements.
- Support the delivery of the contract insurance claims process and investigations as required
- Support procurement with the commercial review of supplier contracts and agreements including the identification of contractual and financial risks, and lead risk mitigation negotiations
- Develop commercial relationships with the Customer, the Client and contractual partners in order to promote contractual compliance and resolve commercial risks and issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
If you are interested in furthering your career in Commercial and Contracts but this role isn’t of interest it is still worth getting in touch. We only advertise a small proportion of the roles we work on. We are currently working on roles right across the UK and the rest of Europe. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our group on LinkedIn for an up-to-date list of vacancies.