Commercial Manager £ 50-65k + package London/ flexible PR000616
We are supporting a Tech business, an instantly recognizable name, and a company with an unmatched reputation for training and developing their commercial staff. They have one of the largest and most respected Commercial and Contracts functions in the industry. Given the level of autonomy offered and the huge variety of programs and contracting methods the opportunity to learn and develop here is unprecedented. They rarely recruit externally as they have a brilliant track record of promoting from within.
They are looking for a Commercial Specialist You would be joining a team of commercial professionals spanning graduate level through to experienced Commercial Directors. You will predominantly focus on in-life contract management working on some of the most exciting projects across a variety of industries. You will be given a level of freedom and autonomy to operate and make decisions within Group Commercial policy, but you will also receive 121 mentoring and support to enable you to refine and develop your commercial skills.
You will have experience in Commercial and Contract Management perhaps through an apprenticeship or grad scheme or you may have started a career in legal or procurement before moving to commercial. You will be adept at drafting and have an excellent grasp of contract law. You will:
- Identify the risks, liabilities, and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Review, draft, update and maintain contract documents
- Monitor and report performance and compliance against contractual obligations including commercial performance, financial management and contract management
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Work with the contract delivery teams to ensure that the management of change request process and change implementation is carried out in line with the contracts.
- Report on progress of change requests and projects
- Review contract performance, assessing commercial risks and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to manage the risk
- Prevent and resolve contractual disputes
- Assuring adherence to Group Commercial Policy
- Supporting the client engagement teams in all commercial aspects, post contract signature, to achieve the orders, profit and cash budget and overall management of the Client relationship.
- Support the delivery streams who are responsible for the delivery of projects and provide clear direction working with the client engagement team.
For more information please contact Casey.email@example.com