Senior Commercial Manager / £95,000 – £110,000 + Car / Reading / Permanent
A global brand who are at the forefront of digital innovation and advances with over 100 international offices and a client base made up of the world’s leading companies. A significant role as a Senior Commercial Manager across the public sector and working on one of the companies largest accounts, they are looking for someone who is actively seeking a challenge.
- Act as a trusted commercial adviser providing comprehensive commercial guidance to the deal leadership team.
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Define and develop the correlation between the contractual terms, the pricing structure and the solution.
- Supported by the legal function, draft terms where required.
- Strong IT Infrastructure Experience.
- Successful track record of strong stakeholder management and problem solving.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, intense, performance-driven culture. Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Delivers clear, easy to understand messages; compelling to listen to and able to inspire confidence.
Remote working with very occasional travel to London & Bristol.
NB – This is not a sales or procurement role; you will need to demonstrate excellent commercial/legal and contract management skills in the interview process.