London, United Kingdom
Salary – £60,000- £70,000 + extensive benefits
Our client is one of the world’s leading services businesses. An instantly recognisable global brand with multibillion dollar revenues, the business has over 100 international offices and a client base made up of the world’s leading companies. With a broad portfolio of evolving service offerings, a history of innovation and a growing commercial department, they offer unrivalled development and progression opportunities for commercial professionals.
They have a number of contracts in London that need commercial support and are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager who can hit the ground running.
You will work across a portfolio of accounts – both private and public sector to;
- Advise on the commercial implications of proposed new initiatives.
- Lead negotiations for both new business and renewals within the account
- Settle disputes
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Successful track record of structuring and negotiating service or complex product deals.
- Experience of operating right across a business, from senior management to more junior levels.
- Experience of working in a post contract signature environment
- Comfortable with contract analysis and must be able to draft from scratch.
- Excellent relationship skills
- Sector experience is not essential. You may come from an outsourcing background but alternative sector experience such as construction will also be considered.
NB – This is not a sales role, you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent commercial/legal skills.